Welcome to the Logan County Commissioners Office!
We are always glad to meet with you to discuss any county government matter. For your convenience, we suggest that you contact our office in advance to schedule an appointment.
We believe you will find the information provided here useful. Please contact our office with questions or comments you may have.
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
FOR PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
FROM THE LOGAN COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
The Logan County Commissioners were recently awarded a CDBG Neighborhood Revitalization grant for parks and recreation facilities, water facility improvements, sidewalk improvements, and sewer facility improvements in the Village of DeGraff. Logan County is requesting “Statement of Qualifications” for engineering design and project oversight for the following project:
- Logan County PY 2023 CDBG Neighborhood Revitalization/Allocation Projects
Preliminary Scope of Services
- Village of DeGraff – Allocation and Neighborhood Revitalization Projects
- Installation of 1,200 Linear Feet (L.F.) of walking path at the local park; 1,000 L.F. of sanitary sewer lines and 4 manholes installed on the west side and south end of the village; 2,500 L.F. of sidewalk and 10 ADA curb ramps throughout the community; 2,150 L.F. of waterline and 2 fire hydrants on Cretcher Street and Sandra Drive. The project budget is $825,000, which includes both estimated engineering and construction costs.
Award Engineering Contract
Commencement of Design Work
Completion of Design Work
Beginning of Construction
Planned Project Completion
Statement of Qualifications Information and Materials
Please provide the following information in your Statement of Qualifications:
- Firm name, address, telephone number, e-mail and contact person.
- A one-page statement of interest and qualifications for this project.
- A brief one-page statement of project understanding description. Include any concerns regarding permits, schedule, site, etc.
- Discussion of firm’s specific abilities and expertise to provide the required professional services and qualifications related to project requirements, including project management skills and methodology to monitor project budgets.
- Key personnel proposed as project team members, including detailed resumes. Clearly identify subconsultants, if proposed, with similar information.
- Examples of specific knowledge, expertise and project management experience related to these types of projects.
- Descriptions of recent and related projects completed by the firm.
- References of other owners for which the firm has provided similar professional services. Reference information should include:
- Name of Owner
- Project Name
- Brief Description of Firm’s Involvement
- Contact Person
- Telephone Number/Email
- Firm’s Key Personnel Assigned to the Referenced Project
Please provide three (3) sets of your Statement of Qualifications to
Thomas Perry, Associate Planner – CDC of Ohio, Inc.,
P.O. Box 06247, Columbus, Ohio 43206
before close of business on February 5, 2024. Any questions can be directed to Thomas at (614) 445-8373 or email@example.com.
This engineering RFQ can also be viewed on the Logan County website at https://logancountyohio.gov/bids.aspx.
Monday - Fridays 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 117 E. Columbus Ave.
Bellefontaine, OH 43311
- Special meetings may be held at other pre announced times or locations.
The Logan County Commissioners appreciate the strong leadership of our Logan County Health department's Commissioner Dr. Boyd Hoddinott. The Counties health care professionals worked tirelessly to guide our community through this unprecedented & historic pandemic. The health board has been consistently working to provide the community with the safety guidelines necessary for when we get the green light to start the re-opening process.
Role of County Commissioners
The three members of the Board of County Commissioners comprise the general administrative body of the Logan County government. The Commissioners oversee county government operations as authorized by the state legislature.
- Budget for the county general fund and county agencies
- Authorization of funds appropriations and purchases
- Economic Development
- Job and Family Services programs
- Child Support Enforcement
- Building regulations
- Solid Waste Management District and recycling programs
- Logan Acres Care Center and Homestead
- Maintenance of county buildings
- Hearings and rulings on annexations and drainage improvements
- Water and sewer infrastructure development and maintenance
- Dog control
- Many other county related projects in cooperation with elected officials, appointing authorities, boards, and agencies throughout Logan County
117 E. Columbus Ave
Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311
Michael E. Yoder
8:00am - 4:30pm
What is 2-1-1?2-1-1 is a simple, easy-to-remember number to call when you need non-emergency help or access to human services. It is a free 24-hour service so you get the help you need when you need it. When you dial 2-1-1, your call will be answered by the local information & referral agency, HelpLine.